All Things Bagpipes
From Solo Pipers to an entire Pipe Band - we can supply them all!
We're very lucky here at hireaband - we have access to award winning pipers all over the country.
If your wedding or event needs a piper or a pipe band but you're not sure how to fit it in or even if you'd just like some ideas on how to use this impressive Scottish theme, email email@example.com and we'll answer your questions promptly - advice, as always at hireaband is free!
So for product launches, corporate events, Burns Suppers, Hogmanay, weddings or if you just want to scare the bejesus out of your neighbours give us a call on 0845 226 0494.
A typical wedding day schedule for a piper is as follows:-
- Piper arrives at the venue for the service approximately 30 minutes before the ceremony is due to start.
- Piper plays as guests arrive.
- Bride arrives and the Piper plays her into the venue.
- Bride & Groom are played out of the venue and the Piper is available for photographs or plays through the photographic session.
- Piper then travels to reception venue (if different from the ceremony venue) and plays as guests arrive.
- Piper plays in the Wedding Party to their places at the top table.
- The piper leaves unless there are any special requests such as playing in a haggis course. Piper goes hame exhausted!